Dorm Room Fudge 10/7/11
12 oz bag of chocolate chips
1 can condensed milk
2-3 spoons of peanut butter (or more if you want)
1. Place chips and milk in microwave-safe bowl
2. Microwave for 5 minutes, stirring every minute
3. Remove from microwave and stir in the peanut butter
4. Spread it somewhere that has a flat surface, like tupperware. And let it cool.
5. Cut into pieces and enjoy your dessert.
Cake Batter Puppy Chow 10/15/12
5 cups chex cereal
1+ 1/2 cups yellow cake mix
1/2 cup powdered sugar
12 oz bag of white chocolate chips
2ish tbsp of vegetable oil
Colored sprinkles (optional)
1. Put cereal in very big bowl
2. Put cake mix, powdered sugar, and sprinkles in medium sized bowl
3. Put white chocolate chips in large, microwaveable bowl along with vegetable oil
4. Microwave chocolate chips for 1 minute on 70% power level
5. Stir them
6. Microwave for another minute on whatever power level is the default for your microwave (because you forget to change the power level)
7. When all the chocolate chips are melted, pour them into the bowl of cereal and stir until all the cereal is coated
8. Gradually stir in the powdered stuff until it’s all covered.
9. Eat it!