Sup friends. This week has been pretty uneventful for the most part. Here are a few highlights.
- Sunday was my half birthday. Now I have a little less than 6 months until I can legitimately sing Taylor Swift’s 22 and understand what it means. LOL
- Tuesday was Mizzou’s 175th birthday. Happy Birthday, Mizzou! Thanks for the free cake and t-shirt!
- Also on Tuesday, I ran into my cousin in the bookstore and found out he has been a TA for the past year. NO ONE TELLS ME ANYTHING. Then I ran into Nick on the way to class after that.
- Tuesday, I watched Shaun White become Sad Shaun White. I was pretty upset all day to be honest, especially since I spoiled the results for myself by scrolling through Twitter. Watching him fall was heartbreaking. I blame the Russians and the damn slushy half pipe.
- All week I’ve been running around like a crazy woman, trying to find someone to cover my demo shift on Saturday at HV since my dad and step-mom are coming into town.
- Today I found out I’m getting checker trained next week and I’m so happy! It’s been a long time coming.
- I downloaded Flappy Bird before they took it off the app markets. I’m addicted. My high score right now is 47.
- I’ve been really into Bastille lately. This is one of my favorite songs from them right now, although I’m not sure about the music video. LOL. How surprised are you that I’m into a British band?
Anyway, like Cathy, this next week is getting pretty busy. Along with having 3 shifts this next week at HV, I have an art project to start preparing/working on, a speech to research and write, a paper to start writing and a test to start studying for. And my online pathophysiology class starts next week too. EEEEEK.
Happy early Single’s Awareness day! And Happy early President’s day!
Peace out, girl scouts.