My semester was officially over as of Tuesday. I had 4 finals within two days, 3 of them being on Tuesday. And my grades are looking to be pretty decent this semester. I know they probably could have been better if it weren’t for my extreme laziness. Seriously, this probably has been the hardest semester for me to get through, not because of course content, but lack of motivation. Anyway I’m in CoMo for a few more days because they require my courtseying at HV. Poo.
I don’t really have much to blog about since I’ve mainly just had a lot of free time and not very many responsibilities to fulfill. But here are some highlights of what my first free days of break:
- Tuesday I worked in the deli department! They had a huge catering order for the hospital. I basically made cocktail sandwiches for 6 hours. And I used the slicer to slice tomatoes. I love using the slicer. I also worked with the new manager. He told me if I ever need extra hours to let him know. Might have to take him up on that. I miss them in the deli.
- Today I caught up on the newest episodes of New Girl, and also watched Into The Wild, and Harry Potter 8.
- Today I also went shopping and spent too much money. But I got some good deals! That’s always important.
- My backpack still smells like coffee because some basics decided to spill their coffee on the floor during my Physiology final, and I didn’t notice it and set my backpack right in it, thus soaking the bottom of my backpack and the bottom of all the contents inside. I was peeved.
- I had TWO decent length conversations with our attractive neighbor this week in the hallway. I’m always good at being awkward and saying awkward things, which makes for awkward times. And of course, I was looking pretty nast nast both times. WAHHHH.
- I spent an extensive amount of time researching the Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal relationship. Mainly because RED is one of my favorite songs right now, and there were speculations that it’s about the T+J relationship. Did you know that the RED album is mostly about that relationship? Fun fact.
- Benedict Cumberbatch is out promoting the newest Hobbit installment. So I’ve also spent an extensive amount of time YouTubeing those videos. It’s the only logical thing to do. He’s so awesome.
That’s all for this week.
Peace out, girl scouts.