Things to accomplish this week:
- Find a house
- Send out my Valentines
- Call my parents (haven’t talked to them in awhile land I need more help in house hunting- its scary)
- Write my “This I Believe” essay (Do you all remember doing this in Thompson’s class?)
- Finish hanging all my photos and postcards
- Study with (cute) boy for a Meteorology test on Thursday
- Analyze two post-modern picture books
- Find a math tutor
- Meet with my English professor
Yeah, so, let’s not forget I still need to go to class and do everyday homework and go to Bible Study and prep and execute a Valentine’s Day party and hopefully go to the gym to release some stress. Let the week begin! ….well right after I catch up on Glee and The Bachelor… I know, I’ve got my priorities straight!
So, if you all see me on facebook or pinterest or twitter or whatever, yell at me to get back to my list! I’m going to need help staying focused this week.
p.s. I wish I would have written my This I Believe essay in high school…. because then I wouldn’t have to work so hard on it now. I am having so much trouble finding the one thing I believe in and writing about it, plus I am super scared to go into class and have my peers edit it- especially because most of them won’t agree with what I have written so far! -Tangent- One kid wrote about how they believe that going to college and following society’s view of how the world works is stupid and that no one should be an art major- um hello! You are in college right now! Sorry to burst your bubble.
p.p.s I hope you all have a fun Valentine’s Day, but more importantly, that your Ash Wednesday is even better!