A few things I’ve come to know about myself: (in no particular order)
- I love change because I get bored very easily. Where most people get nervous wondering about their future and the unknown, I get excitement. It’s intriguing to me that things can change at the drop of the hat. Trust me, I have been on the bad end of this and it can be heartbreaking and terrifying, but I truly believe I am a lot stronger because of all the shit I’ve been through. This has also taught me to take chances and not to put things off. Life is too short to say you will do things later, there isn’t always a later.
- I am not cut out for working hourly jobs, I’m just not. I mean anywhere where a uniform is required just cramps my style, literally.
- I want to be employed for the least amount of time possible. I don’t want to become a part of this endless cycle of birth, work and death. I want to live and experience so many things.
- I am not impressed by big houses or fancy cars, actually they are kind of a turn off for me. Yeah, sure I imagine myself excessively wealthy like most other people, but I don’t see myself spending that wealth on huge status symbols (well besides clothes, a girl has got to be stylish), I see myself spending them on travel and experiences.
- As of now I detest the idea of kids and that is honestly probably for the best, but I’d be lying if I said I hadn’t thought about it. I’m not really the mom type I mean I’m definitely not nurturing, but at some point I think I might want to try it out (not so sure about the pushing an 8 pound baby out of my vagina thing, but maybe adoption). All I know for sure about this subject is that it will definitely be after age 38 (I want to be able to enjoy myself and be irresponsible while I still can J)
- My beliefs on things such as religion have changed immensely over the past year. I have started to question everything that was preached to me as a child more than I ever did before. I am a lot more comfortable with my spiritually or lack thereof, then I ever was previously.
- I have pretty strong feminist views. I really do get upset when I see women being undermined by men and inequalities between women and men make me irate. If any guy expects me to do anything for him that he is perfectly capable of doing, he has another thing coming.
- I’m lazy when it comes to things I am uninterested in, these include, but are not definitely limited to: cooking, cleaning, dishes, laundry, etc.
- I don’t spend enough time doing the things I love. I have such a vast array of interests and I need to better incorporate them in my life (this is one of the main reasons why I am planning on moving to Colorado).
10. I’m getting better at not caring about what other people think, but it is definitely a work in progress. I mean what gives anyone else the right to judge me based on the things I do, think, and believe. We’re all just here trying to figure it and I know that for the most part everyone else is just as confused as I am. (I’m just out here tryna function.)
11. I love my family more than anything else. I am unbelievably blessed to be so close to them and to have so much support from them.
Thats all for now.
Keep it classy.