5 Sep

Hi. It’s been an exceptionally unexceptional week.

I don’t remember anything about last week until Friday when I went home after my last class. It was raining, and I had to drive home in the rain. Most intense driving of my life. I got there around 4:30 and Becky got home around 7:30 because she got a ride from some people who went to Truman. After she got home our family immediately went to Hy-Vee because they were having a sale – one pint of Blue Bell ice cream for $1. That was awesome, we bought ten and also a lot of other snacks.

Saturday I worked at Up Dog. I worked with McKay and he wasn’t as annoying as I thought he would be and also I kind of made him my bitch and he did everything I told him to. It was weird because there are only about 3 people left who were there when I started working there in May, so I didn’t know everyone but basically I made everyone my bitches. Someone had made us a Santacaligon Bingo that included things like “Mullet” “Beer Belly” “Socks and Sandals” “Food-Stained Shirt” and “Kid on a leash.” It was awesome how it was raining because not that many people came in and I got to go home at 6 instead of 8. Then my family went to Walmart to buy some things me and Becky needed. I got an orange skillet and some silverware.

Sunday morning we went to church at 8 (yikes) because we wanted/needed to go to IHOP. We always go for my parents’ anniversary which was about 2 weeks ago but it was our first chance to go since me and Becky were at school. We usually go to the one by Outback Steakhouse but this time we went to the one near ghetto Walmart. We better start going to this one every year because we didn’t have any wait at all and by the time we got home it was only like 10:15, which was what time I would be waking up to go to church normally!

My grandparents came over around 1 and then I took a nap on the floor from like 2-3 because getting up at 7am is a hard task. We ate a bunch of food once my other grandma got here. Then around 5 we went to Santacaligon to see Cassie sing, and we thought she’d sing until 6, but when we got there at 5:20 she was almost done. Then we filled our root beer bottles and went home, it was too dang hot.

I came back to school on Monday, I got here around 8pm and Caitlin and I tried to get dinner on campus but it was closed so we went downtown and I lost my Jimmy John’s virginity.

Back to school, ughhh. I have a paper about Climate Change (wtf) due tomorrow, and this reaction paper en espanol. I think I am getting sophomore slump.


P.S. I just remembered that I have a job interview Friday. I keep forgetting about it. It’s for the Greene County Park Board, they have a ton of family activity centers and things like that, I think the position I am interviewing for is like a desk person. Huzzah.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: