As I walked to my last class of the day earlier, I was thinking how nice the weather has been, how happy I am at school, and how fast time seems to be going. I was generally feeling pretty good about life.
But you know how I’m feeling now?
Here are a few reasons why:
1. Moritz has these really huge tests in March that they have to take in order to graduate so he’s spending a lot of time studying and not a lot of time talking to me. I understand but yesterday we talked for a grand total of….. *drum roll please*…. one hour. And today’s not looking so promising either.
2. Also, I can’t effing get a job to save my life. I even call all these places back to follow up but nope. Apparently they’re rather hire people who are incompetent and unattractive.
3. Additionally, I made this timer for my computer that counted down the days until I left for Germany. After I got back, it still alerted me every day at the time I was supposed to leave. At first it was cute but now it’s annoying and I don’t know how to make it stop, no matter if I press “Snooze” or “OK” which are my only options, and I can’t find the answer anywhere on the internet and it’s REALLY pissing me off. *
4. Finally, I just tried to distract myself from homework by reading some tabloids and blogs about the Bachelor. That is also REALLY pissing me off because I hate that bitch Courtney and I heard she wins in the end and she’s a nasty skanky whore bitchtit (I got the bitchtit part from my friend Kayla, she says it often and I felt it appropriate given the circumstances).*
*Also, these aren’t really big deals but when you add them to factors 1 & 2 (mostly 1) the magnitude of the whole situation is just enhanced by a large and arbitrary scale factor.
Now I shall objectively state some occurrences that have happened since last Wednesday.
• Playing my saxophone at basketball, and the “Fanthers” having special guests THE SWIM TEAM
• Suitemate & company vomiting in our bathroom at 1:30 am on a school night
• One value-size box of Special K being consumed in less than 24 hours
• Having a debate with my Spanish teacher and him being an idioto
• Playing tennis in the un-air conditioned gym, then my first German lesson from Kayla
• Robbery on campus
• Orange Leaf fro-yo and watching the Help until 2:00am
• Me developing my Germany pictures in the photo lab and then realizing I developed a roll of film which had no pictures on it
• Eating peanut butter out of the jar with a spoon
• Mastering 5 out of 83 learning objectives on my computer science online homework
• THIS song just came up on my Adele Pandora station
• My mom playing the word “sext” in Words With Friends